SPRING CLEAN





 SPRING CLEAN

During the last few weeks I have been very busy living in a house which looks more like a construction site that a home.

Everything started because my doors did not look so white as I wanted and because the dishwasher broke. I decided I needed a new kitchen and also I needed to strip the paint of every door and skirting board of my house.

A job I thought will be finished in a couple of weeks, my husband said “allow half of a day for a door”, has been taking 6 weeks now and still at least another 6 before it will finished. The process has been full of surprises. Under the paint, behind the furniture, under the tiles we found things we did not know existed. We have to repair a lot hidden damage, we have to accept that some of the things have to be totally replaced, we have to breath a lot dust. Well we have to see all the mess, accept it and then start the transformation. It has been a slow and some times very tiring process, but now things are starting to look clean, beautiful and I know when we finish it's going to be spectacular.

During this process I have been doing a lot emotional cleaning. During the days of stripping and sanding I have been telling to the universe: I am letting go all resentment knowing and unknowing that is in my heart. I am taking away all fear, anger and need of control of my life. I am cleaning my life of all feelings of unworthyness and old beliefs of limitation and poverty.

Day after day I was stripping the doors and my life until they were naked. Then started the process of treating the knots, prime the wood and then paint. Every knot needed to be treated 2 times, every door needed two coats of primer and two in some cases up to 4 coats of paint. In the process I have been telling to the universe: Now I am planting the new beliefs that serve my new life. The bases of my life are love, understanding and compassion. Now I know and I believe there is no need for competition because we all are worthy. Now I do not need to control anything because I trust. Now I do not need to demand or ask for love from anyone, because I am love. Now I am creating my new reality full of peace, happiness, trust, prosperity and love. My doors starting to look great, brilliant white as I was dreaming, at the moment only 1 and a half completely finish, 6 half of the way and one absolutely naked.

I look at them and I smile because I know if I keep working, without rush, just with patient and dedication soon all of them will be white and beautiful as I dreamed. I know it is exactly the same with my life.

I am not inviting you to strip all the doors of your house:-), just if you are building something new in your life, if you are looking forward after a dream, remember it is always a process and sometimes on the way we find things we were not expecting
but if you continue doing the job you started the result always are fantastic!!

Have a happy productive spring clean mind.




Comments