From separation to United


 

FROM SEPARATION TO UNITED

1 February 2021 

At the moment we are living a life,  we were think it was impossible to live, a year ago...Around the world we are experiment in one way or an other the same feelings: Fear, loneliness, sadness, tiredness.. Every country in one level or other has closed the borders. Thousands of people have die and thousands are suffering the physical consequences of had the virus in their body...

What initially we though it will be only in one country, it is around the world... What initially we thought it will be for a couple of months it is now for over a year and will continue for a while...

This crisis has bring people together, has show the capacity human been has to empathize with others and be generous and compassionate... but also,  has bring out the worst  of us to the surface.... I am listening the news and hear astonish how governments are fighting like lions for the vaccination, how people is jumping to acuse and point out actions and decision of others. How, even for a minute lots of hearts were touched , now we are going back to the same believe: “ I am different that you” ,and “If you get I lost....”

So... I close my eyes and silently repeat in my mind  lesson 32 of ACIM “I have invented the world I see” and them I accept my responsibility in all of this... I see a world in war, because some where inside of me is war. I see a world of separation, because I feel inside of me that separation. I see a world dominated by fear because it is fear inside of me.  And them I recognise if I want to see a better world I have to create a better me...

The experience of Covid 19 has been very hard for every one. Our lives, our economies, even our believes has been touched and transformed, but is our decision to change the world that we see..

Let's star work in ourselves: where we find fear replaced it with trust, where it is separation lets bring united, where it is criticism lets bring understanding. Lets bring love to every thought, to every act, lets recognise in “the other” us, lets share what we can at this moment with the assurance that the day will arrive where we can hug again, where we can smile and see the smiles of others, the day where we will be grateful for the simple things like: be free to walk holding hands, or go to a concert, or go to work, or just show our faces and smile. 

Lets bring light to the tunnel we are walking and remember no one can survive alone, because we are only one.

Comments