MINUTE BY MINUTE


MINUTE BY MINUTE 

22 of February 2021

This morning I was feeling a little bit hesitated ... an other important day for English people waiting to know which changes the government will implementing in our national lock down...

It is more that a year now and still feeling very sub real have to wait for the Prime minister's words, to see if we can go back to work, if we can see our family and friends, if we can hug some one, if the children will back to school...

How something like this happened to our planet? and yes in the middle of the chaos, mother earth is grateful: animals have come back to be seen in places where they disappear many years ago, the pollution has gone down in the cities, people have learn the name of the neighbour who has been living close over several years with out never say hello, we have been confront with our vulnerability ...

This morning I was observing my feelings which are no very different of so many: We feel we lost control of our lives, we feel some one is taken the decision from us and we are feeling powerless... But what is real about that thoughts: NOTHING

Once upon of time we though we have control, we believed we could survive alone and base our economies and our style of life in competition, we forgot to be in contact and respect nature, we forgot who we really are....

Now we can see, we never have control about any thing, we need one and other if we want to live, destruction of Nature is our our destruction, we are lost when we are not listen the quiet beautiful voice of mother earth and father sky...

We lost our lives planning for the future, waiting for instructions. We got lost between the ideas of the pass and the future... today I was walking in the woods with Enzo (my little terrier), I enjoyed the kisses of the air on my skin, I listened the singing of the birds, I admire the beauty of the trees with out leaves... I was in the present moment: no rush, no expectation, no worries... I was... and them appear to me: it does not matter what Borris say today,  worry about it only will steal  my chances to BE here, now...

Let's stop wasting our lives remembering the pass or dreaming with the future, let's make a commitment with ourselves now: I will live my life, minute by minute, instant by instant, I will be... and from that space of peace and contente, my spirit will share it's live with every one, calling for unity at last.

Comments